Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dance Class FAIL!

The Nacho had her very first dance class today. To say I was excited was an understatement. I have been looking forward to the day my daughter was in dance since I was a little girl. But, unfortunately, today's class did NOT go well. The Nacho pretty much screamed and cried the whole time, and then peed on the floor at the very end of class, leaving behind a nice puddle. Just fabulous. I am sure her teacher is SO excited to have her back next week. I wanted to tell her teacher that she really is a very cute, sweet, entertaining little girl, and please don't judge her based on this one day. And of course, since I am hormonal right now, all I did was cry. It was terrible. And my mom and sister came to see the Nacho in all her cute glory, but instead got tears, pee, and more tears. Good times for them.

I am thinking maybe a pull up will be used next week. So embarrassed. I think I will go in disguise next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment