Friday, July 8, 2011

Moving Right Along

I heard from Gayla yesterday and L has met with Dr. Chantilis twice now. The first time was for a basic consultation and then yesterday was for a more indepth exam. And both appointments have gone very well. L is in great health, and we found out yesterday her uterus looks great. The only minor thing is that her thyroid level was slightly elevated (they like it to be around 2.0 and her's was 2.6.) Gayla did say they Dr. C put L on some medicine to bring that level down, but he is not concerned by it, and neither is Gayla, so I won't be either.

Dr. C has also started L on a mock cycle. From what I understand, this is to see how her body and uterus respond to the meds. What should hopefully happen is her uterus creates a nice, thick, healthy lining. And if it does, we will then start getting our cycles synced. Scary and exciting all at the same time! I can't believe it's all really starting to happen!! I know there will be bumps in the road, but hopefully it isn't anything that will completely knock us off our path. After all the ups and downs I have been though these past 23 months, I don't think I can emotionally take much more.

Speaking of contract, we got the first draft yesterday for us to start looking over. Once Dave and I are comfortable with it, it will be sent to L to look over. And once everyone is comfortable with it, we will sign and it will all be official!

No comments:

Post a Comment