Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's Not Just About Me

I think that through a lot of this I have been focused on me, and getting another baby. D has always said he would be content if we never have another child, but that he knows how much it means to me. And if it makes me happy, then he is happy. So I have often worried about him, and how he is handling things, if he was going to care much about our success, etc. But the this afternoon he made a comment that made me realize that yes, he is just as invested in this as I am.

D, my mom, and I had been talking about the next few steps in the process and mom said something about the 2 week wait between the transfer and taking a pregnancy test. Mom asked him what we are going to do to keep Janelle sane. And D responded with, "No, what are we going to do to keep ME sane?!?!" Funny and sweet all at the same time. I can't imagine going through this with anyone else! He is the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment