Friday, October 15, 2010

Pictures of Reid

I haven't posted any pictures of Reid on his Care Page because my files are too big. So I thought I would post some updated pictures of him here. He is doing so great, and after his first regular 'ol pediatrician visit, she told my sister that she would have never known he had a rough start just by looking at him. Music to the ears! He and the Nacho finally got to meet and she is so fascinated by him. Every time he makes a noise she has to run over and investigate. She also thinks he is funny. She likes to poke him and then laughs. I'm sure Reid doesn't find it very amusing though. I am so glad they will be close in age and will get to grow up together. I see them being a pair of trouble makers in the future. I hope we are ready for it!


 POKE!

 I think she likes him!

 Our future Aggies!
 Peace out!


Is this not the most breathtaking picture of Reid ever?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment