Saturday, October 30, 2010

Nephew #2 is Here!

My brother and his wife had their baby tonight (this morning???) and thankfully it was a perfectly normal (and quite boring) labor and delivery. It was kind of weird, I haven't experienced that before, so I didn't know what to do or what to expect. I am not used to getting to L&D, waiting, congratulating, smiling, picture taking, and then going home and sleeping. But that's what I did this time around! It was so nice. But, even 15 months later, it is kind of hard to watch someone else have a normal delivery. I have to work very hard not to be jealous. I wonder how long it will take for me to get over what happened to me. Ok, it is late, and I have been at the hospital since 5 this afternoon, so I am exhausted. But first, all the important info. My nephew was born at 12:26 AM (after 2 1/2 hours of pushing) and weighed 7 lbs 13 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. He has a cute nose, big eyes, and light hair. Handsome boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment