Monday, April 2, 2012

Ever since the Nacho started watching some Bible story videos she has been asking for her own cross. She says she wants one so she can be like mommy and Jesus. And how can I deny her a cross so she can be like Jesus?!?!? So I went to Mardel today (and never even stepped foot in the teacher section. WHAT?!?!?) to find a cross to put in the Nacho's Easter basket. I find a very sweet, simple child's necklace that was perfect (meaning not too expensive so when my 2 year old breaks it I won't freak out.) and decide I would like to get her a cross to hang on the wall as well. I am wandering around the store trying to find one that I like and realize that everywhere I turn I am seeing quotes and sayings and verses surrounding me. All the things that were told to me by people trying to help me stay positive these last 2 and a half years. All the saying I said to myself over and over and over these last 2 years. All of the saying that I read and just feel the truth in the words deep down in my soul. All the words that were my saving grace since this journey began. (These are just the ones I remember seeing while I was there today.) I just got so overwhelmed with emotion as I was standing there, literally just turning in circles trying to take it all in, truly believing.

"Prayer Changes Things"

"Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him.
Truly he is my rock and my salvation" Psalm 62:5-1

"Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge" Psalm 62:8

"May your unfailing love be my comfort" Psalm 119:76

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. He is my fortress, I will not be shaken." Jeremiah 29:11

“I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” John 8:12

"Believe"

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

"Everything is possible for him who believes." Mark 9:23

“With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26

"I can do all this through him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

And of course my favorite
"Amazing Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment