Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Goodbye Grandmother.

My dad's mom, my grandmother, my last living grandparent, passed away this morning. We knew it was coming, and I have such a weird mix of emotions right now. She has been sick and getting worse with each passing day, so it was time, and it came as a relief. But I am also sad for us, it's always hard to lose a loved one, no matter how expected it is. My dad says she is now at peace and happy because she has been reunited with her husband, her son Mike, and my brother. Farewell Grandmother Nopo. You were loved dearly and will be missed. See you again one day!

This picture is from the Nacho's baptism. Poor baby had an ear infection and was miserable. We went straight from the baptism to  the after house clinic. I have a picture of grandmother hold the Nacho somewhere, but I can't find it. It is probably on my other computer. So this will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment