Thursday, September 9, 2010

Quick Update

The Nacho just got back from a visit with her Mimi and Nana in Oklahoma. She was there from Friday through Wednesday. I know she had a good time, and I am glad she got some good bonding time in with her grandmaothers, but I missed her SO much! It was almost too long a time to be away from her.  And then, thanks to the bad weather, D had a heck of a time getting up to Durant to meet his mom and get her back. What should be been a 3 hour trip turned into an almost 7 hour trip. I felt so bad for him, and wanted to fix it, but there was nothing I can do.

We have our 12 month well baby and follow up for our most recent ear infection on Monday. That's when we will get the referral to the ENT so we can get her surgery scheduled. I am ready to get these tubes so hopefully my Nacho can get healthy and stay healthy for once. I am DONE with the ear infections!

No comments:

Post a Comment